Download/Check your Application Suite Packages
To get started, you will first need to have a license of PARME Compliance Box 7. You can then download and run the media installation tool. For more information on how to use the tool, see the instructions detailed in the installation and configuration documentation.
Note: Before you install PARME Compliance Box 7, make sure your server meets the system requirements for PARME Compliance Box 7. We also recommend you to adapt your hardware compatibility to your precise use case.
Don’t hesite to contact our technical team for any assistance.
Check your Disk Space
To install a Web Access Manager server, you need 800MB free disk space shared as follows:
- 1GB to unpack the PARME Compliance archive file delivered by Evidian.
- 10GB to run the PARME Compliance SQL database.
- 2GB to unpack the PARME Compliance server installation package and install the product.
- 500MB to run the PARME Compliance server. This disk space does not take into account the space used by the log files if you want to activate traces.
Check your TCP/IP Configuration
Your system must have a valid DNS name. The system must be configured with its complete Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN).
For server tuning, Please refer to the following Performance Tuning Guidelines for Windows Server 2016 to https://docs.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-server/administration/performance-tuning/
Here are the main steps to follow to install the PARME Compliance server and start the administration console for the first time.
- Creating the PARME Compliance database.
- Installing the PARME Compliance Packages.
- Installing a License Key and Starting the Administration Console.