From the PARME portal it is very easy to manage privacy & information consent. As a end-user:
- First, proceed to a successful authentication against the portal.
- Then click on “Privacy” to see user’s information and request for their update or deletion
On this page, you can also give or withdraw policy consent.
The centralized dashboard supports key GDPR requirements including:
- Right to be informed
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to withdraw consent at any time
- Right of erasure or ‘the right to be forgotten’
These rights are granted to PARME users from the portal through the following menus:
- Privacy: a tool that allow review user’s information and adjust the consent on them.
- Activit Logs: a central place to view and manage activity like accesses and operations performed by the end-user on the portal and all the applications onboarded to the system.
- My Rights: usefull to know precisely your rights.
- Security: help you keep your account secure, sign in to your account